A technician (m/f) with a passion for art
You work on the physical realisation of metal works of art. Depending on your interests and your existing knowledge and skills, we would take you on for one or more of our production processes. You can count on thorough in-house training.
The skills you need:
- You have an eye for detail and form and understand what is important for the artist.
- You have the desire and motivation to carry out high quality, high standard work anew each day.
- You can work independently and have a good helping of healthy common sense.
- You are helpful and practical, creative when you are seeking solutions.
- You have the flexibility you need when a situation requires it.
- You have the right mentality as well as a realistic approach to economic matters.
- You speak good enough French and English to be able to discuss your work with artist who speak other languages.
- You always work safely for yourself and your environment.
- Artistic training (full time or evening classes)
- A technical education (welding, metalwork, restoration, stonemasonry, woodcarving, etc.)
- Training or experience in 3D digital modelling or production techniques
- You are interested in art and/or crafts
- Full time position
- A challenging, varied and instructive job in a growing family SME with an extremely strong reputation in the contemporary art scene.
- Suitable pay which develops on the basis of the responsibilities you take on, your experience and your skills.
Ask about this vacancy now.